Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Films...... 5nvklj

Films...... 9tpt39

2 posters

Films......

Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

Films...... Empty Films......

Post by Purplemoon86 Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:44 pm

Has anyone watched a film lately that has really made you open your eyes or maybe just awakened your mind?...

I watched The Shack  ( its about a man who had a terrible childhood and later on in his life, his daughter gets murdered ) he becomes so bogged down by the sadness he feels there is no way out, he passes out and it has you believe he is taken on a spiritual retreat, where he finds his self and faces all his demons!

A wonderful film

:)

Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Films...... Empty Re: Films......

Post by Cloud Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:10 pm

Sounds good Purplemoon

.. this one i'd say is one that opened my eyes .. to alzheimers and what the families face...

Still Alice
    Dr. Alice Howland (Julianne Moore) is a renowned linguistics professor at Columbia University. When words begin to escape her and she starts becoming lost on her daily jogs, Alice must come face-to-face with a devastating diagnosis: early-onset Alzheimer's disease. As the once-vibrant woman struggles to hang on to her sense of self for as long as possible, Alice's three grown children must watch helplessly as their mother disappears more and more with each passing day.
    --- ^^

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:43 am