Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Gems for Protection - Psychic att'ack 5nvklj

Gems for Protection - Psychic att'ack 9tpt39

2 posters

Gems for Protection - Psychic att'ack

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Gems for Protection - Psychic att'ack Empty Re: Gems for Protection - Psychic att'ack

Post by Cloud Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:04 am

These ones I find helpful..... in combinations

Hematite: for very strong psychic attakks.. it's got a heavy energy but in terms of warding off what has been sent, it will work in your favour.. wouldn't recommend wearing it but I would say it's good to have a tumblestone tucked away somewhere at home in a room you don't spend much time in (so you're not around it for long)... If warding negativity from the home i'd recommend keeping one in your front/back gardens or even in your car to repel theft and so on.. it has good warding-off energies in general. kind of pushes away any negative temptations

Amethyst: It's a good psychic development stone but I feel it can be useful in protecting and in bringing awareness of psychic attacks... same with clear quartz to balance energies out after one

Carnelian I find is good for grounding so I keep that on me a lot as you know

Though I Think out of them all, I'd recommend Onyx...... if I had to pick one for psychic protection

Gems for Protection - Psychic att'ack 320onyx

Image Source
    Anonymous

Gems for Protection - Psychic att'ack Empty Re: Gems for Protection - Psychic att'ack

Post by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:45 pm

Clear Quartz & Amethyst together will help to amplify protection and protect accordingly. Blue Obsidian is another good one as is Carnelian. I also like the black stones as well, because they are quite handy, Apache Tear & Obsidian.... equally... but also its wise to mention Lapis Lazuli as well as that too has protective qualities. It is however what you are drawn to work with, generally, overall, what calls out to you to work with as to what you are comfortable with. :) There was one stone recently that I came across which is good for psychic attack, I will have a look in my email, because I'm sure that there was another stone that I came across which I got recently that is good for protecting up against negative psychic attacks. I fairly certain it may have been Obsidian, though.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Post by Cloud Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:28 pm

I agree on Obsidian/Black Obsidian.. I find it similar to Onyx so i'd say either of those, probably very similar qualities. :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 pm