Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

what are your views on telepathy? 5nvklj

what are your views on telepathy? 9tpt39

2 posters

what are your views on telepathy?

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

what are your views on telepathy? Empty what are your views on telepathy?

Post by astraldreamer Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:10 pm

I believe telepathy is our first universal language, I also think that body language also fits in with that.

I believe in the spiritual world or the astral planes there is no need for actual speech and that everything is controlled by the mind.

like at night when we dream and enter the astral planes, have you ever noticed in a lucid dream that you do not need to speak, whatever you think happens and you can manifest or change things at will.

maybe the astral plane consists of pure telepathic energy.

I believe we are born with that as spiritual beings into human bodies, as babies, if our parents are perceptive enough they can communicate with us and we to them.

As a example my youngest daughter who I feel is a crystal child, didn't learn to speak until she was nearly 4 years old. yet I always knew what she wanted, there was just something in her eyes.
    she didn't cry much either but just a look from her and I would know if she needed her nappy changing or needed feeding.

as she got a bit older I did teach her a little bit of baby sign language and then when she was just over 3 and a half she just started to speak.

I think once speech starts babies begin to lose that telepathic ability or it just lays dormant because they don't need it any more.

a bit like babies who have just learned to walk can still crawl but they drop it because it isn't needed anymore and walking is easier for them.

one of the first early conversations I had with my daughter was her trying to explain to me that she remembers being inside my tummy floating.

before she had learned to talk she would spend a lot of time just gazing at my stomach area and any opportunity she could she would get stones from the garden or grab one of my crystals and try to rub it on my stomach.

when words came to her, she explained that she was in my tummy floating and could hear me and also see through my belly but everything looked purple.

it wasn't until she was 13 that we found out that she was autistic but even now we often finish each others sentences or know what the other person is going to say.

underneath I think we all still have the telepathic language but its often not noticed or used until we are faced with another person who is open and aware to the fact that it exists.

recently I was thinking of someone a lot, and he messaged me a few days later after a long period of us not talking to say that he was suddenly thinking about me tht morning, so I feel that we do not even need to be in the same room as someone to send them a telepathic message.

its all about learning to be open and perceptive and using our sixth sense of spiritualness.

somethings we experience are related to our physical bodies but also we experience things with our spiritual bodies and part of being spiritually awakened is learning to define between the two and learning how to switch between the two bodies we all own.

what are your views?
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

what are your views on telepathy? Empty Re: what are your views on telepathy?

Post by Cloud Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:40 pm

I definitely agree that telepathy is the first language and our natural form of communication aside from speech

The telepathy is instinct. What makes me curious is..when others are telepathically talking do you hear them?
    Or do you just have an overall sense of what the person is wanting to relay to you

For me i'v had a mixture of both

I believe me and my pets have telepathic links, like you say, the eyes speak.. I know what they want by looking into their eyes

There have been a few times when my dog has ran into the room and looked at me and I've heard her telepathically say ''follow me''.. so I have gone to follow her and she's lead me to something that needed attention, that's one example, telepathy and I suppose intuition but you can almost hear the thoughts

I also notice it in my close friends... also a knowing when someone is thinking of me, I can tell, as I will see an image of them in my mind

I know when someone from afar is wanting to hear from me as sometimes it's as though I can hear them saying / thinking ''I hope cloud calls me'' etc.

And usually turns out they were hoping to hear back or something

I think it's great and probably strongest between mother and child like you say. There are too many coincidences for it not to be true

i'm a huge believer and I agree that it's easier when the person you are communicating with is also open to telepathy

Body language is a great example. Again it's not really a learned behaviour, it's an instinct , as you notice it in children too

Then animals, they have calls, they sing, call to each other, but they also have a telepathic nature, a knowing, a language

I think bonding is important .. ad even having a soul attachment, energetic ties to a person will strengthen the telepathy between you

Like you and your soulmate
    and you and your daughter

and then close friends,

I think it may explain why twins are usually good at it.. they've been close from the beginning.. so telepathy is naturally stronger between them

astraldreamer wrote:somethings we experience are related to our physical bodies but also we experience things with our spiritual bodies and part of being spiritually awakened is learning to define between the two and learning how to switch between the two bodies we all own.

You're right, the physical, the spiritual and astral bodies
    Think of what other abilities we have that are limited because of our physical bodies...

Like the pineal gland we all have and it's connection to psychic ability
    that's another one worth looking into

❤

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:45 pm

thanks cloud, I agree with your points too.
    I tend to hear as thoughts which seem like my own thoughts if that make sense.
    other times its just a knowing of what someone wants.

one of my cats I think is spiritual, im gonna post about him later, also I been trying some law of attraction today too so will post about that too :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 pm