astraldreamer
astraldreamer
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 630
Times User Thanked: : 41

spiritual child? Empty spiritual child?

Post by astraldreamer on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Im not sure if my daughter is a spiritual child or maybe a empath like myself, but ill just explain what I mean an dmaybe somebody here can give me some insight maybe??

My daughter j was always a quiet child, didn't like to play with people, she liked to pick up and collect stones , pebbles, feathers and just look at them, hold them, smooth them, rub them on her face.

She loved wood lice, used to pick them up and kiss them lol
once her older sister stood on one and killed it and she screamed and screamed and we actually had to find a match box and give it a little funeral, complete with prayers and flowers bless her.

J didn't talk until she was 3 and a half, she could talk a little bit but she choose to be mainly quiet and observed everything, and when she did start talking she never stopped lol. constantly asking questions.

As she got a bit older she started to talk to me about Joshua, she told me that Joshua was a little boy that lived in her wall and used to talk to her when she was upset, and she became interested in crystals as she had been having some nightmares, shes 14 now and still goes on about this Joshua so I just said to her that maybe it was her guardian angel.

j was diagnosed with autism at the age of 13 and is very very highly strung, one minute shes fine, then shes not,  gets angry quick but also extremely sensitive like her mum, cries at everything and highly highly in love with most animals.

just yesterday I was talking to her about my eldest daughters fish, my eldest daughter has run away from home so I jokingly said that her fish were orphans and she burst into tears, wouldn't talk to me for about 6 hrs, really upset her and once she had calmed down I spoke to her about it and she said she felt that if she adopted kids when she was older then I wouldn't accept them because I hadn't said that I was  the fishes mummy, but  I had said that I was mummy to my three cats and dog.

Last edited by astraldreamer on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling)

Admin

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3890
Times User Thanked: : 144

spiritual child? Empty Re: spiritual child?

Post by 99100 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:09 am

She definitely sounds like a spiritual child, thy sometimes referred to as Indigo/Crystal children spiritual child? 3545142267 that's so sweet

I have noticed over the years that there's a link between crystal children and many of them being diagnosed autistic. It seems to be common I love you
Sounds like she is very sensitive, you usually notice with gifted children they are very caring for all around them and even bugs as you say, she would pick them up (how sweet is that)

I do believe sometimes imaginary friends are anything but imaginary. One way of knowing is asking the child years later about them. Most children will forget, when it comes to imaginary friends. If she still remembers then it sounds like Joshua could have been a guide through her childhood. I believe this too and still remember mine

This gave it all away
Astraldreamer wrote:My daughter j was always a quiet child, didn't like to play with people, she liked to pick up and collect stones , pebbles, feathers and just look at them, hold them, smooth them, rub them on her face.

You have a very intuitive and special girl there and you are meant to be her mum in this lifetime, to guide each other.

I'm praying your eldest daughter comes home soon and that you two talk again soon  :flower2:  hugs2

Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer on Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:29 pm

thank you, yes she is very special but different lol but wouldn't change her for the world, I would like to do some healing requests, one for me and my daughter and another for my friends granddaughter.

do I do two separate posts or put them together and do I need to add their full names? x

Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer on Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:38 pm

wow I just read this link about crystal children and I definitely think my youngest may be one, shes also decided she doesn't wnt to eat animals or dairy.
she also has the big eyes, I think I too have those eyes, wish I could post a picture so you could all see her, but I know I cant cus she isn't 18.
its so interesting to read about, never heard of it before.
I can relate to myself and indigo children as well, born in 1979
I wonder if there is anyway to tell I am one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sorry if I wsnt allowed to post the link??? Question

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:19 am