Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Introduce Yourself - A little about me - Page 2 5nvklj

Introduce Yourself - A little about me - Page 2 9tpt39

+6
Dragon
UnwrittenSoul
roxanne48
Purplemoon86
Lovebird
Cloud
10 posters

Introduce Yourself - A little about me

roxanne48
    roxanne48
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Introduce Yourself - A little about me - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself - A little about me

Post by roxanne48 Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:18 pm

RE; Introducing myself
    Hi, I love the paranormal and i am intutive but not for myself and I am trying to find out if my boyfriend who lives in another state is cheating or is even married.
    roxanne48
    roxanne48
    Full  Member

Introduce Yourself - A little about me - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself - A little about me

Post by roxanne48 Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:20 pm

Re; introduction
    I work in a homeless shelter and I am going for my Masters degree at 60 years old
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1246

Post by Dragon Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:48 am

Welcome to Mystic Sisterhood Purplemoon86.

Nice meeting you, hoping you will join us in Chat.

Introduce Yourself - A little about me - Page 2 5096b031c1f69d3abeb5f206156a97f6--native-american-women-native-american-indians

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purplemoon86 wrote:Greetings all ~ :D

I'm from London,

I'm a student Nurse, Wife & Mummy of 2

I have been into all things spiritual since i can remember, i love Tarot/Angel cards and in my free time give readings, i do not do this as often as i would like.. due to studies,

Over the years i have been part of psychic forums, but there do not seem to be that many anymore that are still going, i happened to find this site and hope to chat to like minded people.

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Post by Cloud Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:05 am

joyful Welcome to Mystic Sisterhood Roxanne and Purplemoon

Great to have you join us, feel free to join us in the chat rooms. The best times to come in chat are evening times UK/GMT.

Cloud
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

Post by Purplemoon86 Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:36 am

roxanne48 wrote:Re; introduction
    I work in a homeless shelter and I am going for my Masters degree at  60 years old

Welcome

well done you for going for your Maters Degree!
    user5a913e31c7730
    user5a913e31c7730
    Full  Member

Post by user5a913e31c7730 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:42 am

Hi

I’m from Sr Lanka, 26 years. Got into spirituality after some awkward events, now it’s like a priority. Joined here out of curiosity for the mystical things.

Sent from Topic'it App
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Post by Cloud Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:56 pm

user5a913e31c7730 wrote:Hi

I’m from Sr Lanka, 26 years. Got into spirituality after some awkward events, now it’s like a priority. Joined here out of curiosity for the mystical things.

Sent from Topic'it App

Hi user519, welcome to Mystic Sisterhood, it's great to have you join us joyful feel free to join us in Chat happyface
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1246

Post by Dragon Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:15 am

Introduce Yourself - A little about me - Page 2 668533797_480575

Welcome to Mystic Sisterhood user5a913e31c7730

Nice meeting you.  peace

Is there any symbolic significance of your username.

Asking as symbolic Angel numbers added up to 38, 3+8=11

The karmic Master Number 11 symbolizes the principles of spiritual awakening and enlightenment, high energy, idealism, inspiration and intuition, illumination, visionary, enthusiasm, creative/creativity, self-expression and sensitivity, and mysticism. Number 11 tells us that to connect with our higher-selves is to know and live our soul mission and life purpose. Master Number 11 is usually called 'the Illuminator', 'the Messenger' or 'the Teacher' and relates to those who are here to be inspirational guiding lights, and their mission is to bring illumination to others and to help raise spiritual awareness.

Join us in
    Chat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent from Topic'it App
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

Post by Purplemoon86 Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:25 pm

Sent from Topic'it App

Welcome!
    kaketeageru
    kaketeageru
    Full  Member

Post by kaketeageru Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:49 am

Hi! My name is Raven (yes that is my actual name I swear), but I normally go by Rae. I live in the US and I’m only 20 years old, but I’ve had a fascination with the paranormal since I was a child (and some creepy experiences to boot). I’m also a witch, and I have been for about three years now. In addition to this I have a strong connection to both Apollo and Aphrodite, so I love to do relationship divination a lot! I’ve been using tarot cards for about two years but I’m by no means a master yet. I’m definitely an empath, but I suspect that I have other abilities as well but have yet to figure out exactly what they are.

I might be on and off just because I’m currently in university, but I’m excited to explore what this forum has to offer! Part of why I joined too is I’m going through a tad bit of a rough patch and figured that people as spiritually as in-tuned as myself would be able to help as well! However, it’s mainly because it’s hard to find a good community these days.

Anyways, my general hobbies are probably writing, reading, and binge watching Netflix lmao.

As for places I most want to visit, Greece is a big one!

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:17 am