Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Memories of Heaven 5nvklj

Memories of Heaven 9tpt39

2 posters

Memories of Heaven

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Memories of Heaven Empty Memories of Heaven

Post by Cloud Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:57 am

Hi all

For any parents / guardians who might come across this in future:

There is a book called Memories Of Heaven. It's a book about children who have memories of their life/existence before coming to earth. It speaks of children who remember past lives. Children who have told in depth stories of places/people / time periods, known facts they couldn't possibly know. Sightings of Angels, Heaven, Universe, you name it. It's a good book for understanding children's perspective on the experiences they might be having. It helps ease worries we have and so on. Check it out

Click Here

Purchased this book after two family members (both children) age 5 and (then) 10 both reported back a few experiences. One was eldest, he's always had a fascination with healing gemstones. When he was little he would always pick at mine and ask me what they were, telling me that he wanted to keep them as they were special. He still loves them today and keeps a collection of them close. He's had relatives who have passed come to him in dreams and a couple of times he has shared memories of things that happened before he was old enough to understand. He must've been 2years old so there's no way he'd remember.

He had a surgery when he was ten and when he came around, he was crying and crying for hours. We thought he was in pain, but he eventually told us that he was not in pain, he was really sad he just had to leave his friend in heaven. So naturally with the anaesthetic wearing off, we thought it might've been that. Later when he came around, I asked him a little more. I asked him a few days later and he looked me in the eye telling me what heaven looked like for children. Skipping 6 years all details are still the same and he recalls this so called ''heaven'' just as he told me when he was little.

---
    2nd little, 5 years old told of someone asking did he want to come here. When I asked what he meant by come here he told me he was asked did he want to live with this family , he said yes, because he liked it, then he ''came here''. Cute, but also got me thinking again that I needed to read up more on this.

So if you have a child/ family member or student who you feel may be experiencing psychic phenomena, anything like this.. this book is worth a shot.

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Memories of Heaven Empty Re: Memories of Heaven

Post by astraldreamer Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:23 pm

I think i may have read this book amongst many others.
    my friends little girl used to talk about her other mummy and about how she came down to earth from heaven on a glittery staircase from the sky bless her x
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:24 pm

I think i may have read this book amongst many others.
    my friends little girl used to talk about her other mummy and about how she came down to earth from heaven on a glittery staircase from the sky bless her x
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:25 pm

oops double posted sorry ill try delete it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 pm