Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Help needed with cleansing energy and mind of blockages  5nvklj

Help needed with cleansing energy and mind of blockages  9tpt39

2 posters

Help needed with cleansing energy and mind of blockages

lpk797
    lpk797
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Help needed with cleansing energy and mind of blockages  Empty Help needed with cleansing energy and mind of blockages

Post by lpk797 Tue May 29, 2018 6:21 pm

I have energy and spiritual blocks everywhere. I just need help with cleansing myself fully. I'm worried I'm stuck. I also have mental blocks caused by hypnosis and negative thinking as well as tons of entities, how can I fix this? I need serious help because this has gone on for some time: my sacral chakra is damaged, I have TONS of mental blocks, I have tons of energetic blocks and entities inside of me, my third eye I'm worried is also damaged and blocked. I just don't know what to do. Any advice is welcome. Just to let you all know, I am an Indigo child and have tapped into my psychic self.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Help needed with cleansing energy and mind of blockages  Empty Re: Help needed with cleansing energy and mind of blockages

Post by Cloud Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:35 pm

Hi lpk

Wow , sorry to hear hugs sounds like you are dealing with a lot.
    The blockages can definitely happen and in my personal opinion whilst meditation is great I think the best thing you can do to remove them is place awareness on the causes (try to eliminate those first), secondly I feel spiritual healing (particularly Reiki) is good for clearing them

I'm curious why you feel your third eye is damaged, do you believe you have been under a ''psychic attack'' ? not sure if you are familiar with it but search it up. You are an indigo so you are sensitive to energies including your own, it makes sense you can sense it. For some, energy blockages in chakras can feel almost physical.

I think it's worth looking for a Reiki practitioner , there are sites where they do volunteer reiki for free (it can be done absently, meaning I am in another country but could send you the healing and it'd reach you)

I'm a reiki master myself and would be happy to help let me know

As for the entities, my gut feeling says that these are just the more negative parts of the energies collected around you. I would say not to worry too much about those, as your will is powerful. I know it sounds simple but by believing you are protected , trust you are, keep your boundaries and intent that you are safe, will only deal with spirits/people who are of the light and who have good intentions

Intent is just so powerful trust me, even with psychic attacks , intent is all it takes most times

Anything that helps you raise your vibrations right now will help you out. For some people it's taking a break to be in nature, for others it's meditation, smudging, gemstones, being around positive people or those who you feel calmed in their presence. Many things to try but look up reiki healing for removing blockages

Hope this helps

Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Help needed with cleansing energy and mind of blockages  Empty Re: Help needed with cleansing energy and mind of blockages

Post by Cloud Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:35 pm

What kind of Hypnosis did you have done? (if you don't mind me asking)

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:13 pm