Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

This meditation worked for me (Manifest three wishes, law of attraction  ) 5nvklj

This meditation worked for me (Manifest three wishes, law of attraction  ) 9tpt39

2 posters

This meditation worked for me (Manifest three wishes, law of attraction )

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

This meditation worked for me (Manifest three wishes, law of attraction  ) Empty This meditation worked for me (Manifest three wishes, law of attraction )

Post by Cloud Tue May 01, 2018 10:52 pm

Uploaded to YouTube via 'wellness experiment'

Source

~~~~~~~ : ~~~~~~~ : ~~~~~~~~ : ~~~~~~~~ : ~~~~~~~~
    If you have 3 dreams you would like to manifest into your reality then listen to this meditation...sit somewhere warm, quiet and comfortable and begin...enjoy! Based on the Abrahams teachings of the Laws of Attraction, manifesting your desires.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried this guided meditation back in 2013 and it worked wonders for me. As far as I can recall all three did manifest, 2 not fully, but they did begin to very quickly and eventually did manifest for me. I recommend it, enjoy.

Quality over quantity.✌️
    mysticGuidance
    mysticGuidance
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

This meditation worked for me (Manifest three wishes, law of attraction  ) Empty Re: This meditation worked for me (Manifest three wishes, law of attraction )

Post by mysticGuidance Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:49 pm

Hey Cloud,

I will look at this video for manifestation too. I have been trying a different technique for manifestation from past 2 days. does it matter which technique you use or if you use more than 1 at the same time?
    I will let you know when the manifestations come true.

Thank you

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:19 am