Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

When what you have been trying to manifest dosen't happen 5nvklj

When what you have been trying to manifest dosen't happen 9tpt39

2 posters

When what you have been trying to manifest dosen't happen

quietwriter
    quietwriter
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

When what you have been trying to manifest dosen't happen Empty When what you have been trying to manifest dosen't happen

Post by quietwriter Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:15 am

A topic I think needs to be brought up, is what happens when you visualize and work to manifest a goal that does not happen? What does this mean? It is disheartening, and can even make us doubt our spirtual beliefs.
    Why does this happen at times, and what does it mean on a spirtual level?

Thank you,
    quietwriter
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

When what you have been trying to manifest dosen't happen Empty Re: When what you have been trying to manifest dosen't happen

Post by Cloud Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:41 am

Hugs Quietwriter

It is disheartening

I guess it depends what it is. I always wonder the same.. can't really say I have any idea. I know that for smaller things that we try to manifest it could be down to our choices. Intent is important , visualization is important and so is holding onto hope and believing you are deserving of what you're asking for
    But then our actions count too. Not saying you are doing anything wrong but have you exhausted all options yet? it sounds like you've really tried hard to manifest this, maybe it's a case of you've got it all covered with your intent, belief, accepting you're deserving of it.. just maybe there is something else left to do, to help speed it along

On a spiritual level again I can't say, i'm just as puzzled as you are. I believe we're all capable of receiving the same, the Universe/God has no favourites, we're all worthy of good things

What determines why some seem to be luckier than others or more successful is puzzling. It makes me think of those who are really in desperate need, asking for something so small that we take for granted. Then you see people who always seem to have good come to them even if they haven't really worked for it.

I would probably say the key is not giving up.... don't give up. If you know in your heart that you deserve this (you do ) and you have tried / are trying all you can (you are) then it may just be a matter of keeping faith, praying, and waiting/trusting

Easier for me to say,  I know. I'm trying to manifest a few things right now and no results. But I think we're always rewarded for any small act of kindness. I believe that has something to do with it. Treat others well, do something good, karma will find you and pay you back threefold

(Not wiccan) but I really do believe in that. It'll come your way, I know it. It may seem like nothing is going right for you and you're right, it's confusing, makes us lose faith sometimes. Don't give in. Hold on , your time will come

Sometimes something can block it. Maybe a delay in when you'll receive it. Maybe a person interfering with something so that it also delays you seeing results (difficult people, you know). Or maybe something better is coming to you

Keep focusing

I used this meditation on youtube, guided meditation for law of attraction and I have to say it worked for me. I cant recall whether it worked the second time I tried it but for the first time, it did

i'll post a link when I find it again

hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️
    quietwriter
    quietwriter
    Full  Member

When what you have been trying to manifest dosen't happen Empty Re: When what you have been trying to manifest dosen't happen

Post by quietwriter Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:59 am

As always, thank you for your super kind words and uplifting insight. It has been a difficult time, but my SO and I are now working towards a similar and very positive goal through an opportunity we have been presented with. I will keep focusing, and will try to pop on here whenever I have a chance. Thank you wizard When what you have been trying to manifest dosen't happen 3545142267
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Post by Cloud Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:15 am

Good luck quietwriter, praying for you both hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️
    quietwriter
    quietwriter
    Full  Member

Post by quietwriter Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:50 am

Thank you Cloud :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 pm