Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

I need to know the truth! 5nvklj

I need to know the truth! 9tpt39

3 posters

I need to know the truth!

Delia
    Delia
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

I need to know the truth! Empty I need to know the truth!

Post by Delia Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:29 pm

So I'm not sure if someone can help me with this or not but I would truly appreciate any and all help. So about a week ago I was hospitalized and my boyfriend was at home with my grandkids and my 10 yr old granddaughter says that he touched her. She went to school and told the counselor who in turn called the police and cps she never told me anything about this. I asked her why she didn't say anything about it to me and her answer to me was she was scared to tell me. Back in November she made these same accusations against my nieces husband and she told me about it so why would she think she couldn't come to me this time. She knows I would protect her no matter what .The thing is she has been wanting to go back to live with her mom so I am wondering could she be making this up just to go back to her mom? There are reasons why she cannot be with her mom or I would have let her go her mom can't handle her though because she gets out of hand and my daughter isn't able to handle her so is there anything like a card reading or something that can help me with this? Please I need to know! Thanks
    Delia
    Delia
    Full  Member

I need to know the truth! Empty Re: I need to know the truth!

Post by Delia Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:02 pm

Actually she talked with the school counselor and she called police and child protective services
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Post by Cloud Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:32 pm

Hi Delia

hugs

First of all well done for taking in your granddaughter, this sounds awful and i'm so sorry you are having to deal with this
    It must be so difficult

I think it's tricky sometimes, as I understand children/teens who are wanting to go back home, they sometimes can (make up scenarios) to get back home. I hate admitting it, but being a child who grew up in a home, I did make out things (not this or anything like it) but silly minor things to help me get out. So there is no denying it happens... now... sexual assault is a serious accusation and it must be heartbreaking for you, for him, if he is indeed guilty , and of course the turmoil and so on with the CPS now being involved.

You mentioned she is difficult to control, does your granddaughter have any mental health or learning disabilities? Again, i'm not saying either of those will make a huge difference but it's something to consider

I work with teenagers 13-25 and 9/10 times, it turns out the young person is telling the truth- It's likely she is telling the truth. Now again...the tricky part. Was it an accident, was it misinterpreted (of course, there's no way to misinterpret any touching that is without permission..... if anyone touches any parts without consent (as you know) that's assault &... where a young person is involved, it's again assault... so , if he did do this, there's no way it could be a misunderstanding (you know, slip of the hand, anything similar)

(Sorry If this is hard to read hugs I know as a mother or grandmother it's unimaginable to think that a loved one -would- or -could- ever do this.

The main thing is, she wants to go home. Desperately I imagine. May I ask her age? (Again, not saying she's lying but I would be VERY interested to see what her school counsellor thinks. Its sounds as though your granddaughter feels comfortable talking to this counsellor (if she is able to disclose such thing, shows trust in the therapeutic relationship)

So my thoughts again, the counsellor is probably one who can really help determine. If this does go ahead and they do investigate, i'm sure they'll talk to the counsellor first of all. They will be interested in talking to those who have spoken frequently to your granddaughter and will ... use it to come to further decision as to whether it's going to head to court.

I would be fine to do a card spread for you, again though please please please , I need to stress it's not a final decision, I usually sway away from these kinds of readings but I really do feel how you need to have more guidance, I understand being here myself a couple times

I also have foster parent friends and they have been in these situations......... it's a tricky one. But please hang on in there

Another thing, I can understand why she may be afraid to have disclosed it to you. I think what makes the difference is... well... she knows how much he means to you. And I think, whilst keeping silent, she may have been thinking of you. So many feelings crop up, shame, worry, denial, she may have just been scared of consequences. Some people take years to come out and disclose these things... even myself, it took me a long, long, long time, as an adult, let alone being so young hugs heartbeat

I think she is lucky to have you, I can see how supportive you are and I really think it's great that you are looking at it from a different angle. You are also not jumping to conclusions, I understand, you are torn yourself. You love one, you love the other... this is a serious allegation, and whilst I know you probably believe her yourself (despite not wanting to) ... I think you are doing the best you can right now.

I don't want to intrude or anything but just know i'm / we are here if you ned to talk or just some support. As well as a psychic reading/spiritual community many many of the members here have a lot of experience in these things, directly, indirectly, professionally, or just as moms and grandmothers. So always feel free to come join us in chat, or post away. Vent your feelings out all you need.

I will do a card read in the next few days, I read here but recently been so so busy with life events but of course we will help you out

In the meantime, feel free to keep talking. Of course I don't need to ask anything else because the cards show what they show, no matter what you share. But, here for general support too

Feel free to PM/private message if need be.

You're doing great, hang on in there. And in the meantime I think all you really can do is ... show her love as always, give her time as always, and as hard as it is when the kids go silent on us, it's important to know that all the time they sense no anger or fear from us, and we stay open, receptive and calm.. they are really likely to open up to us. You're doing fab, keep on.

I'm praying for everyone, the truth will always always come out in the end.

Love

Cloud

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Delia
    Delia
    Full  Member

Post by Delia Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:40 am

Thank you so much your words mean so much to me right now it is a very difficult situation for me. But my grandkids will always come first and I will always keep them safe .And I would also like to thank you for the reading you are going to do for me I am praying that your reading will help me shed some light on this again thank you so much.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:50 pm

Hi Delia

I understand I need to know the truth! 3545142267 of course...I'll do it as soon as possible for you

Cloud

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:40 am

Hi Delia

I did pull two cards for you.
    I can't say for sure but here's a new perspective

Your first card is seven of cups and this card speaks of someone who has potentially made a mistake and given into temptation with negative future consequences.
    They have not thought through their actions , they have been impulsive, temptation over mind. No planning prior to making a detrimental action. It also tells of deception, someone has been deceiving you, and it's likely the person that has also given into temptation ~

The second card tells of a celebration between women. I feel this means victory for both you and your granddaughter, being the women involved ~ it tells of a reason to celebrate. Now here's my thoughts, if something did happen, justice will be served ~ to you both.
    If this didn't, it tells the truth coming out very soon. The evidence needed will be there, if it has. And if not, I feel you will soon know for sure.

Again I can't say I can tell you exactly what's happened or hasn't, that's very risky for me and we're generally not supposed to read anything on health//legal matters but I really do hope this helps give a little insight, as an outsider, looking at it without any prior judgement. ❤

There is what cards are showing, but now my gut feeling, is to persue this investigation for the time being. I don't feel they will have a choice, but the truth will come out soon. If this did happen, justice will be given, it'll be sorted out very soon. if it hadn't, then someone will either come clean or be proven wrong otherwise.

Hope this helps you Delia i'm keeping you all in my prayers. hugs

The celebration between women is the main message here. If you are edging more to believe granddaughter, then it could possibly mean you are both correct, your feelings are correct.

The celebration seems likely about an outcome, but one that will make both you and granddaughter happy.

Take care and let me know if I can help with anything else

Cloud

Delia
    Delia
    Full  Member

Post by Delia Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:37 pm

Thank you Cloud I truly appreciate your help and I'm happy that even though I don't know you you have been a friend to me during a time that I feel I have no one I can turn to
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:39 pm

We're all in this together Delia hugs you're more than welcome. I'm just so sorry you've had to face this. We never see it coming, do we? I know being a relative and grandmother the guilt that comes is awful. I don't have grandchildren but I do know that my relatives also felt like they were to blame. Let me remind you from my heart to yours, if this did happen, it's not your fault and there is no blame on anyone, but the person who carried it out hugs

Truth will be revealed soon. I promise that. I need to know the truth! 3545142267

Feel free to join us in our chat, I feel you'd get on very well with the other ladies, they have a lot of wisdom, insight and compassion. As I said, we're not just a site for readings but for helping each other out in times of need, a sisterhood

Pm me anytime ok?

Thinking of you all,

Cloud

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:40 pm

Delia wrote: a week ago I was hospitalized

Are you feeling any better? I hope you are. Sending healing energies your way

Yew_Fairy
    Yew_Fairy

Female Posts : 78
    Times User Thanked: : 3

Post by Yew_Fairy Wed May 02, 2018 11:06 pm

Hi Delia

How are you?

Full  Member

Post by Delia Wed May 02, 2018 11:08 pm

I'm doing better thank you for taking the time to ask

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:30 am