Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)  5nvklj

A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)  9tpt39

3 posters

A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)  Empty A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)

Post by Cloud Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:00 am

I felt like sharing a few signs I've received from spirit and how they have taken form.... just to help others have an idea of what kind of things spirit will/can do to grab your attention .. some of these are common, others not so much. but by knowing what you are looking for it can help

A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)  25g73mr
    ^ Butterfly appeared during a very tough day. Was upset and asking my (passed )  birth father for a sign. This butterfly landed beside me and stayed there for around an hour. it's quite common for robins / dragonflies/ butterflies to appear when loved ones are close

A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)  1183o6r
    ^ Asked Angels for a sign... around half a minute later this feather landed and caught on the fence

A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)  2m2e0ht
    ^ was feeling upset and missing my daughter, this appeared ... no idea how it got there but it did

A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)  10yf1hh
    ^ Bad day, missing loved ones...asked for a sign... a raindrop landed on the spy hole on my front door, light shone through... = rainbow reflectionReason why it's significant, I had just read the quote ''the soul would have no rainbow, had the eyes no tears'' so that was comforting and timely

Will add more later today
    Yew_Fairy
    Yew_Fairy

Female Posts : 78
    Times User Thanked: : 3

A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)  Empty Re: A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)

Post by Yew_Fairy Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:14 am

Asked Angels for a sign, was walking through the woods

Found this, a heart shaped stone on ground
    So many ways to receive signs

A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)  98vzbr

Never give up, keep asking them to show you something A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)  3545142267
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)  Empty Re: A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)

Post by Cloud Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:10 pm

Had a lot of signs from spirit lately...

Been seeing quite a few apparitions in my home.
    The other night I took a picture, and above my head was 2 spirit hands.. one adult's and one child's.

Lots of little synchronicities too. I'm also seeing elephants everywhere I look, I suppose they must be a current spirit / totem animal to guide me in some way. I was just typing it and noticed yet another elephant ..

anybody else? you noticed anything?

Quality over quantity.✌️
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Yew_Fairy
    Yew_Fairy

Female Posts : 78
    Times User Thanked: : 3

Post by Yew_Fairy Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:56 pm

Button wrote:Hi I get visits in my dreams from my loved ones that have passed over and most of the time i find feathers when am out and about i got a feather inside my building I work in it was on the second floor and i always say thankyou for the feathers I find hugs

That's so Cool Button, do you know who it is sending you the feathers ? smiling

Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:56 am

Car registration plates and asking Angels for help...

As strange as it sounds, signs can come through in any way,

A recent experience was .. I was asking the Angels to give me an answer for something and a car pulled in front of me with the number plate ending in YAH. as in Yes.... my answer was right there. Next time you ask spirit or Angels for a sign, be open to receiving it in any way.. shapes (in clouds, or in anything really), songs on the radio, even your own feelings. If you are failing to see answers, spend some time meditating and ask the angels your question and then ask them to help you intuitively feel the outcome. Place gentle awareness on your body and allow any feelings and thoughts to just come by and go again. After a few minutes, see how you feel. Do you feel a sense of peace wash over you? if so, take this as a good sign. Do you hear any words or see anything whilst your eyes are closed?.. it could be one word or even a sentence of guidance ....
    Do you feel anxiety and like the outcome will not be very good? if so ask your angels again... How can i bring about a better outcome? and go from there.... they can not only help us to see what's coming and answer questions but they can give us guidance on how to help ourselves or others... just listen.... most times they wont prove you wrong...

Quality over quantity.✌️
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:22 pm