Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Something that has troubled me lately 5nvklj

Something that has troubled me lately 9tpt39

5 posters

Something that has troubled me lately

quietwriter
    quietwriter
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Something that has troubled me lately Empty Something that has troubled me lately

Post by quietwriter Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:45 am

Hello, everyone. something that has been troubling me lately is that I wonder (and worry) a lot about how to avoid bad spirits and bad spirit realms after death? I read this book recently, and it said that children who die in violent circumstances, will be reborn into horrendous circumstances as well. I felt sad and horrified and had to stop reading the book.
    But still, after we pass on, how are we to avoid bad spirits/realms or is it out of our control?

Thank you,
    quietwriter
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Something that has troubled me lately Empty Re: Something that has troubled me lately

Post by Cloud Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:09 am

quietwriter wrote:Hello, everyone. something that has been troubling me lately is that I wonder (and worry) a lot about how to avoid bad spirits and bad spirit realms after death? I read this book recently, and it said that children who die in violent circumstances, will be reborn into horrendous circumstances as well. I felt sad and horrified and had to stop reading the book.
    But still, after we pass on, how are we to avoid bad spirits/realms or is it out of our control?

Thank you,
    quietwriter

Hi quietwriter

Ah, that's quite sad to read about that with the children who die in violent circumstances being reborn into horrific circumstances. I wonder what made the author believe so?...
    I personally don't believe most have anything to worry about. I believe those who should be worrying about where they are going, are those who have murdered others, seriously hurt another person in some way (etc etc).....

I believe children are watched over by loved ones on the other side, until their parent(S) time comes, or siblings, grandmothers, family friends and so on.

As for realms , I don't know but i'd say your actions during your life are important, I don't believe there is room for us to become trapped, I believe that we are joined before physical death so that when we do die, we are immediately reunited with others who have been 'waiting' for us.... (as you see in nursing homes, some state they can see people in the room.... )
    I believe that is a little piece of evidence to back up that we have loved ones coming, knowing we'll soon be passing over to be with them.

From there, I don't feel there is any room for us to become trapped, unless you were to decide not to go anywhere but just linger or stay earthbound. This usually only happens when someone has died a traumatic and sudden death, such as a road accident or a murder ... usually the person (in spirit) will feel a need to hold on, usually to see justice through, or in an effort to help in some way, but sometimes they have died so suddenly they may take a while to come to terms that they are in fact dead.... again this can cause someone to linger for a while

It doesn't mean they are in hell or can never be helped out, just means that they may need some help from a medium to help them cross once again (which is straightforward if you have some experience here)

My personal belief is .. a huge part of helping someone 'cross over' is simply giving that spirit person some time and encouragement that they must continue their journey. I always handle sensitively as some really do need to be reminded they have passed. (Think of a tenant who passes and keeps bugging the home's new tenants) ...He could benefit from being reminded that he's passed and this house must go on to someone who can use it..
    or say someone who had died a death caused by another person, comforting her that her family are going to be ok.. Spirit are just like us , without a physical body, reassurance .. they can sometimes still need it. Love is always welcomed, same with respect as you would the living

I have no doubt there is a grey area as I believe there is always a balance.. to appreciate the light you need to have known darkness
    .. I believe both exist, though I don't label it hell as such, or eternal suffering

I have a gut feeling that intention is important. in the physical now, we can think logically, we have brains... In spirit, I believe that our intention, our will, takes over..(have read so too)... that, you will wish to be somewhere, and you'll end up there.

You'll wish to see someone, and there you will be with them. So it could be the same for where you are going after  you pass. And of course depends on religion and your own beliefs. Some people believe we create our own reality when we die.. Some call that place paradise, others heaven, afterlife, 'home'

I believe in a place and I believe most go there. The select minority of people who have seriously hurt and caused danger to other innocents, well I don't know about that, there are always debates on forgiveness. I personally don't believe murdering others is forgivable in any sense , I believe they pay for it one way or another. In life or in death. Whether that means a harsh reincarnation,? it could do, I keep an open mind.
    I don't feel any person has to worry unless they have done something major to hurt or take lives of others

:flower2:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    quietwriter
    quietwriter
    Full  Member

Something that has troubled me lately Empty Re: Something that has troubled me lately

Post by quietwriter Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:57 am

Thank you for your kind reply. You have eased my mind quite a bit, and given me much to think about ❤
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Post by Cloud Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:45 pm

hugs you're welcome
    sellina
    sellina
    Full  Member

Post by sellina Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:32 am

That is something that I think will remain unknown until we cross over. I guess it all depends on what your beliefs are however, I think that we generally tend to describe the afterlife as a happy place in order to give us hope and courage to face the unknown.
    I never read that children who die to violent circumstances are reborn into a difficult situation as well....If anything I would expect the opposite.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Taurus Posts : 32
    Times User Thanked: : 2

Post by Charlotte Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:06 pm

Sellina wrote:I never read that children who die to violent circumstances are reborn into a difficult situation as well....If anything I would expect the opposite.

I think the same :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 pm