Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Do you believe in Miracles?  5nvklj

Do you believe in Miracles?  9tpt39

2 posters

Do you believe in Miracles?

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Do you believe in Miracles?  Empty Do you believe in Miracles?

Post by Cloud Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:43 pm

do you believe in miracles?

If yes, please share any personal experiences that have lead you to believe in them
    If no, feel free to share why not

I was talking to a friend of mine who was never religious but after a major life event he turned to catholic faith.
    Dedicating his life to his faith. He told me that when his son was a little boy, he contracted meningitis and the doctors had told him and his wife that their son was sadly not going to make it. They were told that they most likely had a couple of hours with their son at most, to prepare, and say their goodbyes. He said he couldn't face it, he went outside the hospital, got on his hands and knees and he prayed along the lines of... if there is a god, please, save our son, give us a sign ... etc. He said he had a vision of Mary (completely shocked him as at the time he couldn't make sense of it) but he said whilst seeing her face, he heard a voice clear as day tell him that his son would recover completely, that it wasn't his time.

Well, Their son made a miraculous recovery, he is still alive now with children of his own. The doctors had no idea how... he had blood poisoning and it was an awful case of meningitis.

Ever since, his mum and dad were believers.

So there's one story example, do you have any?

Cloud
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:22 am