Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Tell us about your first spirit sighting  5nvklj

Tell us about your first spirit sighting  9tpt39

+2
quietwriter
Cloud
6 posters

Tell us about your first spirit sighting

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Tell us about your first spirit sighting  Empty Tell us about your first spirit sighting

Post by Cloud Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:37 pm

I thought this would be a great topic

Who was your first spirit visitor? did you see them, hear them, were there any other witnesses?

We would love to hear your experiences

Cloud
    quietwriter
    quietwriter
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Tell us about your first spirit sighting  Empty Re: Tell us about your first spirit sighting

Post by quietwriter Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:27 am

When I was a child, spirits and ghosts would appear to me. I grew up in New England, and there are many old buildings and spirits are known for hanging around anyway. We lived in old homes, and I have had experiences in two separate dwellings that were each probably over a hundred years old. The first was an apartment. I was about five or six at the time, and I would only see or hear the spirits at night. The one time I heard them was when they impersonated my mother's voice, which really frightened me, as it would now. The spirit called my name in my mother's voice, and she was sleeping, I checked. My room looked out into the livingroom, and the voice came from there.  The second time, was that a creepy ghoulish face appeared in the living room mirror. I was so terrified that I crawled underneath the mirror and towards my parents' bedroom.
    Afterwards, my parents bought an old house that used to belong to an old couple who had just passed. The man fell off the roof and died, and the woman who was in so much pain from cancer drove her car into the nearby marina.One day when I was ten or younger, I saw them in my bedroom. They appeared to me in black and white, the woman had long dark hair and glasses, the man ordinary looking and not very tall. I was terrified. On the top floor of the house was a bathroom, and whenever I would use the bathroom I could hear very strange noises as if someone was just outside the door in the adjoining room, yet there was no one. My brother heard a typewriter type on its own in this room. In another room of the same floor, a heard a woman's scream. It could not have been outside, because it sounded like she was in the room with me. I think this happened in my teens. I believe that ghosts generally show themselves to young children or  very elderly people because they are close to either recently being born, or to death. Make of these sightings what you will, and I look forward to reading the experiences of others.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Tell us about your first spirit sighting  Empty Re: Tell us about your first spirit sighting

Post by astraldreamer Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:15 pm

Im not sure if she was a spirit but years ago when I was about 13, I got on the bus after school and straight away noticed a middle aged black woman sat right at the back.
    she was wearing one of those straw like hats with plastic fruit stuck all over it.

I smiled but she didn't smile, was just glaring at me, like she was angry.
    she made me feel very uncomfortable and so I sat near the front of the bus.
    I could sense her still glaring at me and each time I glanced back she made me feel even more uncomfortable.

a few people got on and off the bus at stops and each time I would look back to see if she had got off but she was still there.
    I felt like she was angry with me but I had no idea why, I had never seen her before.

anyway when the bus stopped at my stop, I looked back one last time and was shocked to find that she had gone, she hadn't got off the bus.

so if she wasn't a spirit I cant explain what happened because the emergency glass wasn't smashed to open the door at the back and no alarm had gone off and she was still sat there at the stop before my stop.

it was a very weird experience.
    curiousmystery
    curiousmystery
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Post by curiousmystery Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:41 am

when I was about 3 years of age, I used to wave at cemeteries. My mom thought it was creepy because I was so young and seemed to be entertained with passing cemeteries in the car. I don't recall what I saw exactly, but I was definitely in tune with something there.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:50 am

Loving all of these stories everyone thanks so much for sharing them

thumbs_up

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:29 am

My first spirit sighting that I can remember..When i was a young child.
    well there are two. My grandmother and my birth father both passed around the same time. dad was in his late 40's and grandmother was young too so that was quite tough.
    They both died within 6 weeks of each other, so it's hard to remember who was first. But either way,

When my birth father died, he was at home. he had terminal cancer and my mother decided that although he couldn't communicate, dad/N would have preferred to pass away at home surrounded by family and with help of daily hospice nurses. Dad had a brain tumour so he was unable to walk, talk, communicate at all towards the end. All he could do was smile and make noises to communicate. The morning he passed, I was the one to find him.. I woke up to him in my bedroom but he wasn't, it was his spirit. It was probably early hours of the morning because it was still dark and mother was asleep, so was everyone else staying to support us in his final days. I walked down the stairs with a balloon and tried to wake him. I wasn't scared at all I thought he was in a deep sleep but I was confused why he had been up in my room talking, meanwhile downstairs in a deep sleep I couldn't wake him from.
    I was just tapping his hand and shaking it to try get him awake and decided to go back to bed. Dad had passed away in the night. He continued to stay with me for long periods of time, especially whilst I was at school, but most of all, he was with me at his wake, after his funeral, in the garden, again, talking to me coherent and clearly. He still parented me which is the most interesting part. I would go out by myself, when I was crossing the roads I would see him at my side, holding out his hand as if to say , ''hold my hand whilst you cross the road,'' or watch for the cars coming, etc.

I then had an experience .. my mother took us all up north to stay with family, again I was young so I didn't understand at the time, to me, it was a holiday, but everyone was a bit upset. I slept in the conservatory alone in my uncle's house, he and his wife had lots of children, then there was me and mother and sibling staying, so not much room for anybody to sleep. I slept in there and woke up very scared in the middle of the night. It was dark all around and as a kid, it's not nice waking up alone in the dark, but then across the conservatory I saw my grandmother, glowing in the dark as I can put it best.

She was luminous, radiant. She smiled at me, knelt down on one knee smiling pointing to a toy that was on the ground. She blew a kiss towards my head and then she vanished. I don't remember the rest of the night but I remember telling everybody the next day, I saw nan, and I asked where she was. They all asked me why, I told them because I was playing with her in the conservatory... turns out she had just passed and her funeral was the very next day.

Those are my first I can remember but childhood was absolutely full of experiences

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:55 pm