Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Heard from a Friend & a Loved one? 5nvklj

Heard from a Friend & a Loved one? 9tpt39

2 posters

Heard from a Friend & a Loved one?

Anonymous

Heard from a Friend & a Loved one? Empty Heard from a Friend & a Loved one?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:47 pm

So, how many of you believe in Spirit and have had experiences with hearing from your loved ones as a connection/linking?
    Please note:- this is not requesting readings but just discussing of spirit, guides, our friends in spirit and angel friends. :) and the many ways of connection if you get a song stuck in your head and it comes back, etc

What was your first experience with Spirit? And how did you begin on your path in the very beginning?

I started living this path when I was 19 years old, first started hearing spirit as friendly thoughts and voices that weren't my own.
    They now come forward as sometimes toned voices male or female because they know I am used to hearing them now and also thoughts that are positive, which again, do not feel like my own. Back in the beginning, I had a scary awakening because I could see them as well, as feel or sense them when they were there. Not giving too much away I hope but I had a guide around me every time I would play the piano in the living room, they would listen in to my playing and my music that I was working with at the time.
    The guide still listens in and sometimes is there on the occasion, like a watchful, studying feeling that wasn't in the negative way but helpful!  

The fear is no longer there but has been healed, now. So I'm more used to hearing and seeing them on a regular basis, or feeling & sensing them knowing they are there and around me, It helps me to feel not as alone too.

I find music the easier way to connect with a loved one sometimes because music is an easy way of linking in and establishing a link that's opening. Angel music, most especially, but music is a like a universal language in itself, lifting and uplifting the vibes and often can be used for focus in meditation too.

So how about you  & Your findings in your path(s) if you are interested in working with spirit/angels?
    DeirdreMcCullough
    DeirdreMcCullough
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 14
    Times User Thanked: : 0

Heard from a Friend & a Loved one? Empty Re: Heard from a Friend & a Loved one?

Post by DeirdreMcCullough Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:30 am

This is a question I'd love to hear more about as it's one I have also. I've had similar experiences since I was little, though not all have been with my own family.
    I can only think, musically, of three songs which have ever connected me to family members, famous ones at least. Although my great-grandfather and grandmother cut a record in 1963 I own. Which, having just procured from a rare vinyl dealer, I haven't spent much time with.
    The other two are specific to one of my grandfathers. One is actually engraved on his tombstone. He was also a musician. I never knew those things, and both were favorites of mine before I ever knew. I've had some strange occurances surrounding them.

My grandfather didn't actually pass away until I was 15, and we had met once when I was 3. But I've always felt an odd connection with him, especially after learning just how strikingly similar we really are in almost every way. I've felt a presence I can only intuitively identify as him several times, especially in recent months.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Post by Cloud Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:25 pm

DeirdreMcCullough wrote:This is a question I'd love to hear more about as it's one I have also. I've had similar experiences since I was little, though not all have been with my own family.
      I can only think, musically, of three songs which have ever connected me to family members, famous ones at least. Although my great-grandfather and grandmother cut a record in 1963 I own. Which, having just procured from a rare vinyl dealer, I haven't spent much time with.
      The other two are specific to one of my grandfathers. One is actually engraved on his tombstone. He was also a musician. I never knew those things, and both were favorites of mine before I ever knew. I've had some strange occurances surrounding them.

My grandfather didn't actually pass away until I was 15, and we had met once when I was 3. But I've always felt an odd connection with him, especially after learning just how strikingly similar we really are in almost every way. I've felt a presence I can only intuitively identify as him several times, especially in recent months.

That is wonderful

Music can be a brilliant bridge between the Spirit World and the Physical when it comes to messages... joyful
    I'm happy to hear you've been sensing your Grandfather around you in recent months ... it's really comforting to know they are around us
    I understand what you mean when you say you intuitively know it's them. I trust that always, even if there's no direct sign it's them. Sometimes we just know within  Heard from a Friend & a Loved one? 3545142267

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Post by Cloud Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:30 pm

My most recent experiences with visits in the past two weeks...

I could smell my grandmother in a corner of the room. Smell of her home.. still remember it to this day. Anyhow. A few minutes after that, I sat down and the lamp in that same corner begin to flash on/of/on
    I knew instantly it was her.

Then again early this morning, I felt tugging on my gown. I believe that's my daughter Sophia though I could be wrong.

I have also sensed an aunt around, though I was only aware of her being here when I had that intuitive feeling come over me that she was in the room (and kept seeing her face in my mind)

And last week, I could feel something laying on my legs when I was in bed. My dog kept looking in that direction and wagging her tail.. so I believe my passed dog came to visit and my living pup could see or sense her there. Pup was really happy and excitable. And yes it felt like my dog was laying there, but could not see her. it was very comforting.

Then I saw a female spirit standing in my doorway. Saw the back of her, clearly, she took two steps and disappeared. Believe this was a friend of mine

Come to think of it... I never usually have this many, maybe they are just drawing closer to me to comfort me

DeirdreMcCullough
    DeirdreMcCullough
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 14
    Times User Thanked: : 0

Post by DeirdreMcCullough Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:29 pm

Cloud,
    Those sound very similar to experiences I have had before. When my own direct maternal grandmother passed away my mother and I were living with her. She wore a distinct perfume I've caught in the air many times since. The day she died, I was outside the house and thought I saw her by the door just before they came to tell me she was gone. At my father's mother's funeral, there was a massive thunderstorm and the lights went out. One of the doors to the outside wouldn't stay closed, and it was making it difficult to keep the emergency candles lit.
    I've had doors in my house open and shut leading to the outside in the early morning hours recently (in the last year) around 4-5AM. It wasn't in an area with airflow either between two doorways, at least one of the times I knew the door had been locked. I've had I suppose what most or some would call orbs, or aura lights appear while my record player has been on, recorded one EVP unexpectedly and without even genuinely trying, and having strange images show up in photos. Oddly, in an old photo I took in the dark after a particularly disturbing dream for the flash of light to find the light switch, I caught three "faces" over my neck. And not long ago, in a drawing I was working on of Berneice's Hair and Leo, it looked as if, in the dark shading of her hair, somehow similar faces were there. It's strange. I checked the pages in my book above it, and there aren't any that match the imprints. I haven't explained it just yet.
    The EVP happened in an old historical graveyard that was at one time abandoned and has been restored for the most part. It's a few miles hike through a hunting ground in the woods near my parents home. There are several US Civil War Confederate soldiers buried there. I had, as an understatement, more than my fair share of Confederate and Union Civil War ancestors. Including one who was injured and assumed dead, who later turned up in a hospital unfit to return to war and instead spent the last years of the war as a surgeons assistant and nurse. What a fascinating man! I recorded a man asking for a light after a friend of mine offered one soldier a cigarette and left it as an offering at his tombstone. All it says is "Got a light?"
    And I'm not sure if it's somehow a message from my family, but I had a man contact me yesterday who researches family history for a local society in a County my family was prominent in for a long time, who wanted to thank me for the thoroughness of my work and asked permission to expand on it and raised some strange questions regarding my grandfather. I don't feel anything negative from him, but I do feel he has something to say and an alternative reason for contacting me he hasn't told me yet.

Speaking of spirits also, the female spirit you say in the doorway, how did it appear? My father says his whole life since he was a child he has had a female spirit who appeared dark, like dark static, who has watched over him. Was it something like this? He's always believed it was his great-grandmother.

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, Sophia. But I'm so glad to know you still feel her with you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 am