Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Whatever happens tomorrow , weve had today 5nvklj

Whatever happens tomorrow , weve had today 9tpt39

3 posters

Whatever happens tomorrow , weve had today

Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 79
    Times User Thanked: : 12

Whatever happens tomorrow , weve had today Empty Whatever happens tomorrow , weve had today

Post by Peace2all Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:20 am

That feeling when the sun comes out after raining for so long ..a ray of light shines in between those dark clouds and you feel hopeful again.. vibrant! The moment you have been waiting for a long time is finally here. ..I wish I can grasp that instant and replay it over and over, that instant when my heart seems so full of reciprocated love cause yours is still there, shinning ..or it seems like .. it’s hard to judge from far away..but something inside .. a tiny voice says trust .. don’t worry, it’s yours.. sometime ..somehow ..one day..
    But then the wind comes and like a leaf, I am taken away on an spiral ..it takes me to a place where I am no longer enjoying that blissful emotion ..it was so ephemeral, as if I don’t deserved it .. it saddens me.

.. if someone confess love when drunk .. should you believe it?
    Funny .. I was secretly wishing that to happen ..that you would talk to me like that .. “a drunk mind speaks a sober heart”..
    Wish granted?

Or was it just because you were distressed about the fear of losing someone else that made you expressed those feelings.. and I was just happen to be there?..
    am I being delusional?

I was trying to be friendly and supportive and empathetic while deep inside a very selfish ogre was probably celebrating that things were not working out well with the other person..
    Crisis among them .. disrespecting and hurting your partners feelings is what I heard it happened.. so I wished you the best ..try to correct yourself..and you said love, love
    , love, don’t leave .. I adore you ..adore adore .. I’ve always have .. I love u.. so many times ..

each time you said  that it made my heart bigger..
    How’s that possible that someone so far away can  shake my soul like this.

Today I knocked at your door again .. intuitive thoughts were saying maybe is not a good idea .. give some space .. but I did it anyway..
    You are fine now .. sober and calm ..things seem to look better for you.. I don’t ask anymore then .. I understand ..
    Wished you best and left ..

The tiny selfish ogre inside me says .. that rock is getting all cracked..and when another bad day happen then you will look for me again .. cause I do listen to you and give you good advice.. as a special friend now .. but wishing one day ..one day .. you and I can put our backpacks and other love stories and everything else aside and embrace the days ahead together .. I’m not going to give up on that..I want that day to come..

I needed to write this down.. I know it sounds kind of confusing..(sorry about that).. the reason I post it here is not necessarily to get anyone’s reaction.  
    For me it’s the same as putting a big ad on a billboard on a high hill full of  lights and dazzling colors, hoping that you may be able to see it from far away..I simply wanted to say it loud and clear to the world..

.. I love you..💕

Whatever happens tomorrow , weve had today 15604110
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Whatever happens tomorrow , weve had today Empty Re: Whatever happens tomorrow , weve had today

Post by Cloud Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:14 pm

💜heartbeat🙏🏼heartbeat💜

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Whatever happens tomorrow , weve had today Empty Re: Whatever happens tomorrow , weve had today

Post by Peace2all Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:24 am

Cloud wrote:💜heartbeat🙏🏼heartbeat💜
    ☺💕💕

Sent from Topic'it App
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Post by Peace2all Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:24 pm

Button wrote:🙏💜💜💜hugs peacetoall xx Sent from Topic'it App
    Hugs to you too!! 💕💕💕💕

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:32 am