Next Chat Event
Visions in my head 5nvklj

Visions in my head 9tpt39

Visions in my head

Go down

Visions in my head Empty Visions in my head

Post by shaa on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:20 am

(Inexperienced) hi all just wondering if anyone can help sometimes  i have small quick visions like it flashes by sometimes faces objects ect my last one was whilst meditating clear as the day it panned out like a movie i open a door and im in my sisters living room where i see my sister and husband having an affair. I know its in the past and not the future as the room was how she had it years ago
So im shocked i sit on my bet my gut is flipping out of control so i consult my oracle cards 3 cards pop out and obviously one it truth one is messages through visions and one is the Angel of marriage. No i dont know if im going crazy if i made that scenario up in my mind coincidence??
Has anyone had anything simular happen like a vision that turned out to be the truth tia
shaa
shaa

Female Posts : 9
Times User Thanked: : 1

Back to top Go down

Visions in my head Empty Re: Visions in my head

Post by Cloud on Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:28 am

Hi Shaa

Yes it can happen
That's amazing. It sounds as though you have the gift of clairvoyance, being able to see in to a person's past, present, or future, and having premonitions is a big sign that you have psychic ability. The visions can come on at random and can be short bursts. Having trained it for a few years I now have these very small premonitions/visions throughout the day. Some may last for around 30 seconds but they are visual like yours are. Sometimes premonitions can be very detailed and as you mentioned, we can figure out fast whether it's something in the past or future by the way we recognize décor, or how people look in their age, appearance, and other little clues like this

I would say it's unlikely to be a coincidence that your oracle deck picked up on it right away. I think that Oracle / Tarot cards are a good tool for verifying information. If you sense something and your cards confirm the same thing, i'd say you can be confident that the message or vision is genuine

peace
Thanks for posting

Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3853
Times User Thanked: : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by shaa on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:19 am

Thank you cloud that really helps
I actually went and confronted my sister about it as my gut hasnt felt right since obviously she denied it but knowing im going through a spiritual awakening the first thing she said was where did you get that from grandad ? (My dead grandad) i knew right then i was right why would she think that and if it wasnt true would a spirit tell me a lie. I really need to work on this to see if i really have a gift Smile
shaa
shaa

Female Posts : 9
Times User Thanked: : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down