Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Pledges ,prayers affirmations. 5nvklj

Pledges ,prayers affirmations. 9tpt39

Pledges ,prayers affirmations.

Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Pledges ,prayers affirmations. Empty Pledges ,prayers affirmations.

Post by Renaud Thu May 09, 2019 6:46 pm

Hi guys .....
    I have been wondering a lot about words ....my battery y is gonna die .....correction is going to run out ...so I will post this so that you all can think on it and participate....I will type in more
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Pledges ,prayers affirmations. Empty Re: Pledges ,prayers affirmations.

Post by Renaud Fri May 10, 2019 5:08 pm

Hi guys I m back ....😜

So I need you to read me without any judgment and prior thought processing and jusg try to give a little thought to what I wanted to share here with you .

So I was sitting one day listening to sound see make while speaking especially....the sounds of words ....and the way how unknowingly ....certain words comes out only with a certain amount of distinctive vibes ...as if words have taken over their own souls. ......souls with impact and body of sound.

So if you say the word HATE and DesPIsE ...Gluttony ....they are very extreme level of intensity of expression for not much preferred , dislike even and gluttony is a waste of word for me ....
    Since I gave it a thought I realise ...this word gluttony is now so engraved in our minds with the image of overeating greedily person , it even makes your stomach weird....but I feel society never needed this term if it wasn't to cause fear....I fell words are overhyped ...things that could be simply expressed is being exaggerated with the heavy sound n loathing thrusted in words....

I feel the heavy words makes us hollow....exposes our loneliness and sadness that it shows our anger at something ...something that the user themselves haven't figured out , and fills up that gap with the heaviness of these words and their impactful tones their are now so commonly accompanied with that it seems like one soul.

See.....if you look at it like I want to project ....you could feel it too ...start by thinking about swearing words and words you use when you are angry .....notice yourself the word and itseimpact .....

Let's do this discuss then ......

Sent from Topic'it App

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 pm