Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Do you believe in coincidences? 5nvklj

Do you believe in coincidences? 9tpt39

2 posters

Do you believe in coincidences?

Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 79
    Times User Thanked: : 12

Do you believe in coincidences? Empty Do you believe in coincidences?

Post by Peace2all Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:23 am

About a year ago I reconnected with this special friend .. we started talking long hours over text messages.. we were opening up a lot about our lives, exchanging thoughts and feelings .. sending music, movies, books suggestions etc..over messages ..

I like to create videos and put images and music together just for my own entertainment..

I wanted to give my friend a virtual present so I made a video.

I picked a song that really interpreted our feelings and found a video with beautiful images.. then I added subtitles (the song lyrics) and put it altogether.

In about 30 minutes I finished and it couldn’t have been a better video!! ❤

Every scene, every single part of the song and the images .. all of it is very meaningful and has a lot of connection with the conversations that me and my friend had..

it’s so perfect .. the images are significant as well.. The thing is .. I wanted to do this and felt so motivated to create something that my friend would be able to remember me. The project turned out so well my friend thought it was something I downloaded from the internet ..

My friend felt very moved and gave me heartfelt thanks for this.

I don’t think the song is very very popular .. not sure though but I might be wrong .. I didn’t hear it before ..
    Even though the band is well known

It became our song;)

..anyway..

I haven’t speak with my friend in a long time and I sure miss our conversations.

About a month or so ago I started hearing this song again ..a lot! .. it’s amazing! I’ve heard it at the store several times!..and you know when you are shopping but not really paying attention to the ambient music .. and then somehow you stop hearing all the noises and it just you and that tune! Its so cool!

.. constantly.. like at least once a week.. I get to hear the song and immediately think about my friend..
    Do you think this happens fortuitously? Is it just a mere coincidence?
    Have you ever experienced that?

I feel like it’s a “reminder” .. not sure if the other person might be actually thinking about you rather than an internal request to keep up with this person and perhaps reestablish communication.

But I don’t know if I should .. seems like we are in different vibes now and my friend is not interested in talking much like it was before..though we are still friends..

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    Peace2all

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Do you believe in coincidences? Empty Re: Do you believe in coincidences?

Post by Cloud Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:57 pm

There are no coincidences :)

Great story, I loved this post on the other section. Good and true friends will always have a bond even if distance seperates you..... it was a beautiful thing for you to do

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 79
    Times User Thanked: : 12

Post by Peace2all Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:47 pm

Hugs to you!!

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 pm