Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

How are you holding up? Progress ,self Investment and Planning , Aspiration ....share with us  5nvklj

How are you holding up? Progress ,self Investment and Planning , Aspiration ....share with us  9tpt39

3 posters

How are you holding up? Progress ,self Investment and Planning , Aspiration ....share with us

Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

How are you holding up? Progress ,self Investment and Planning , Aspiration ....share with us  Empty How are you holding up? Progress ,self Investment and Planning , Aspiration ....share with us

Post by Renaud Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:53 pm

So I a
    Have been thinking it's a long time we had not really Spoken our hearts out, I would love to invite all to share their experience here and what's going on with their life , the targets they set and aspirations , progress so far , anything they planning to learn or achieve or just anything they want to share, please feel free
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

How are you holding up? Progress ,self Investment and Planning , Aspiration ....share with us  Empty Re: How are you holding up? Progress ,self Investment and Planning , Aspiration ....share with us

Post by Cloud Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:30 pm

Good post Renaud

I'd love to hear as well.
    Anybody have any goals they've set for themselves?

Quality over quantity.✌️
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

How are you holding up? Progress ,self Investment and Planning , Aspiration ....share with us  Empty Re: How are you holding up? Progress ,self Investment and Planning , Aspiration ....share with us

Post by Cloud Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:56 pm

PurpleGoddess wrote:guess I'll be the first to share! my aspiration is to finish school, keep working on my chakras that need balancing, and eating better. Good thing I already kicked that smoking habit ;) What are everyone else's goals and/or aspirations? michaeljackson

So proud of you Purple for quitting smoking :happydance: clapping you are doing really good with school and working hard, it will pay off and you will do great thumbs_up

Quality over quantity.✌️
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:07 am

I am also proud of you 🤗🤗🤗🤗big hugs for the brave

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:10 am

Umm, I am still a little dicy about a lot in my life currently and keenly searching for answers.
    The past year has been very revealing , and o got to realize a lot of things.
    As for goals
    This year I am looking forward to shed excess body weight, trying to go on a clean yogic diet , increase chit Shakti/pranic Shakti, be determined and quit being so lazy .
    I will try to act more and not procastinate I am hoping .
    Aspiring
    To ascend in my spiritual journey , settle financially and hoping to meet someone😜.
    So for the desired results I am trying to be regular with chit Shakti yoga , and as for excercise and power yoga I am all set for this week.
    I quitted meat and products , except dairy I am trying ...let's see
    Trying to kinda quite caffeine, packed products, plastics , onion and garlic etc.

Actions I am planning this year as my contribution.
    I am planning to start a YouTube channel and a blog but still planning it.🤔😅

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:12 am

If I were to choose I would love to be more of an energy worker on a great level.
    But I don't know if such a thing exists.
    What do you guys think of occult?

BTW I am thinking of giving a hand at reading 😅.

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:00 pm

Hi guys , it's been a while since I have been studying various topics and self ,

And that brings a lot of questions to place ....

I learnt that one can attain liberation from 108 ways in human form and 112 in total ,
    And that coincides with 108 chakras we can choose from to achieve that libertarion from.....so that explains ...y you may feel easy on one type of meditation practise and not so on others.

The ring fingers upper block is the karmic storage centre of past and present life and controller of destiny of anyone's once mastered

If you need to use more elaborate dictionary Everytime for every experience ....you will always find yourself in that place till you make peace with it ....and once that happens ...you will know that your previous versions of un updated dictionary were as good.
    That also explains the meme and quote circulation as we get impressed by how they are making it so easier to express our feeling and emotions in that attitude which we didn't quite confront or had been voiced.
    But once you give it a thought ....you might feel ..the quotes are never enough they don't shut the conversation or satisfy you really ..

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:05 am