Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

If you had a choice, would you come back? - Page 2 5nvklj

If you had a choice, would you come back? - Page 2 9tpt39

5 posters

If you had a choice, would you come back?

Poll

If you had a conscious choice to reincarnate , would you come back?

[ 2 ]
    If you had a choice, would you come back? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%If you had a choice, would you come back? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    If you had a choice, would you come back? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%If you had a choice, would you come back? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    If you had a choice, would you come back? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%If you had a choice, would you come back? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

If you had a choice, would you come back? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you had a choice, would you come back?

Post by Purplemoon86 Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:25 pm

I voted NO

a few years ago i would of said yes...

I feel i have been here before and must of been a bad person or done something unspeakable,
    as the life i have had has been tough to say the least,

My mother abandoned me when i was a child i was put in care from a young age and things went down hill from then ( apart from having my children and meeting my hubby ), i  always wished i had experienced what it was like to have a mothers love, i have a wonderful dad and i have come to realize its better to have the love from one parent than none at all...

But i have always felt incomplete like something is missing and i don't think that feeling will ever go away...

I think that is why i like helping people and want to become a Nurse - i gain so much from helping others..

so whatever it is i done in a past life... i hope when my time is up in this one.. i am remembered for being someone who made a small difference to others lives xx

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm