Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Is some  one  not telling the truth  - Page 2 5nvklj

Is some  one  not telling the truth  - Page 2 9tpt39

2 posters

Is some one not telling the truth

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Is some  one  not telling the truth  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is some one not telling the truth

Post by Cloud Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:16 pm

Button wrote:Because he had asks his ex girlfriend to get a loan and asked her to put it in her name and he told her he would go back and live with her and she got the loan but he never went back with her now that is bad wat he did

Oh goodness :(

I feel you are right, he hasn't given all of the money back... and yes, I feel as though he is avoiding the ex girlfriend, but she is likely to contact his mum soon. Hope that he sorts it out otherwise his mum will land in trouble as well. 'm so sorry this happened hugs

I feel he still owes his ex girlfriend, and that yes it's to do with lies here and there, him lying to her but not just about money.
    So sorry for the mother... that was a really generous thing to do to help him but it sounds like he is playing games with mum and ex girlfriend..... things will be resolved for both of them, they'll get the money back, but son needs warning that mum and ex are both in financial difficulty now and will have to face consequences for his actions if he doesn't give it back. I don't feel he has given it all back to ex... you are right, he spent some on himself..i'm certain about that

hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Is some  one  not telling the truth  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is some one not telling the truth

Post by Cloud Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:36 pm

I agree button it sounds as though he might need to see a professional and have his mental health checked out.. i'm so glad she has your support, she really needs you right now. It's a shame because I can understand at 35 she would want him out, it sounds as though he might be depressed with his recent break up but it's still no excuse and his mum doesn't need to be dealing with all of this, I agree.. especially financially , everyone needs to cut back these days and save where they can, having to worry about loans is too much for her

Where abouts do they live, if you don't mind me asking? hugs
    country wise...

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:50 pm

You are right button, going by what you said that she was sitting beside his mum's house, he's gone to stay there..

I really do wonder why all the secrecy. I wonder if he has another partner that the mother knows about. Does that make any sense?
    I feel his mum has been trying to talk some sense in to him but seems he's not listening....

hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:56 pm

Yes

I feel he's worried his mum would tell on him

She would know, if he admitted it, that he's cheating, and he knows his mum would be so angry

But I think you should tell her.... not for the sake of being a snitch but this will end so badly for the new partner... she's going to end up getting hurt.

If he does move back in with his ex, history will repeat itself too. It's not a good idea :( ... his poor mum having to deal with all this

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 pm