Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Intuition & The 10 Clairs of Clairvoyance  - Page 2 5nvklj

Intuition & The 10 Clairs of Clairvoyance  - Page 2 9tpt39

+4
curiousmystery
Starbreaker
astraldreamer
Cloud
8 posters

Intuition & The 10 Clairs of Clairvoyance

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Intuition & The 10 Clairs of Clairvoyance  - Page 2 Empty Re: Intuition & The 10 Clairs of Clairvoyance

Post by astraldreamer Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:57 pm

Rubdn7 wrote:No I do not at this time. I was told that I’m a empath and with some people I’m intuitive.   I have a connection with where I know things that happened in their life. Unfortunately this gift was stifled at the age of 5 and now I’m exploring it. Any guidance would be deeply appreciated. Thank you

I too am a empath rubdn7, but I didn't realise I was one until I was about 30 lol, ive noticed when I am tired, angry or stressed or upset I don't tend to pick up on anything.

Although I have had quite a few different experiences I still class myself as being in the awakening phase as I am aware of certain abilities but I do nt yet know what my lifes purpose it.

lately ive been drawn into reading about lightworkers and wondering if that is my purpose because nothing makes me feel more alive than talking to people about spiritual things and helping them to awaken and experience it , it really does make me feel happy and It just feels like it something I need to be doing.

what helps me as a empath is mindfulness.
    the art of basically knowing what u are doing and who you are at all times, basically if you eat a plate of food, you see the food , taste the food really experience it.
    I guess mindfulness is a form of grounding yourself, you know who u are, where u are, feel yourself, feel your energy, its about being aware of what you are doing in that moment and not just doing things on auto pilot which we all do from time to time.

I meditate with mindfulness in mind, first of all I sit or lie down and close my eyes, I feel my self sat there, I listen to see what I can hear, zone in on all the different sounds.
    I feel the weight of my physical body and then feel my inner spiritual body, its really weird because I can feel my inner body, or spirit body, I like to call it my astral body,  I can feel it moving and floating inside of my physical body.

from there I focus on my third eye area, sometimes I feel nothing, but sometimes I will feel pressure or tingling, vibrating, sometimes I will see colours, usually only blue or purple, although once I did say a very bright white light,

this is where I ask my angels and guides to help ground and protect me and I imagine my energy as a blue circle that starts in my third eye and then grows bigger until it surrounds my whole body.

I then imagine and visulaise that the angels turn it into a white colour and then tell myself that this is their protection.

in this state I also focus on my feelings and thoughts and try to work out what may be my energy and what isn't and ask the angels to clear away or help me process any energy that isn't mines.

Last edited by astraldreamer on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling, whenever i write empath, italways comes out as empathy lol)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Intuition & The 10 Clairs of Clairvoyance  - Page 2 Empty Re: Intuition & The 10 Clairs of Clairvoyance

Post by astraldreamer Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:21 pm

your welcome, sometimes it is best not too think or try to hard, try just meditating, being still, I mean stiiling and silence your mind, sometimes the angels or spirits can send us messages that can help us interpret things in our lives, especially in dream messages as this is when we are at our most open :)
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:49 pm

im not quite sure what u mean, you mean my first experience?
    ive posted quite a lot on here and have spoke about a few of my experiences, just click n my name to see my posts I think.

but I think one of my first experiences was at sunday school, when learning about the bible and jesus and stuff , rude to say I wasn't interested in it, I couldn't relate to it and didn't feel connected to it.

but what I did feel connected too was angels, anytime there was a story about angels in the bible or sunday school I was drawn in like a magnet.

I knew from around the age of four that angels were real and that I loved them.

once came to me in a dream when I was little, well it was in a nightmare in which I was lucid, or it could have been a astral projection.

I was trying to run out of my house as there were things in my bedroom trying to get me and there by the front door stood a man who looked like the stereotypical image of jesus.

I stoppedin front of him and he turned and smiled, he had a white sort of aura around him, long slightly wavy blondish browny hair and big bluish greeny eyes, was wearing a long white robe thing.

even though everything that had happened so far in this nightmare or projection was extremely scary, this man didn't scare me.

I asked him if he was jesus and he laughed at me, and said no I am your angel.
    I laughed at him, told him to f off and ran off out the front door and then woke up.

many years later I thought back and wondered why I had swore at my very own angel who had come to help me in this horrible nightmare I was in, and ive never understood why.

maybe because in my mind Iwas convinced it was jesus and maybe thought he was lying when he said he wasn't, I dunno, I regret it so much because I never saw a angel in a dream since, or maybe they just appear to me looking like everyone else.
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:55 pm

being raised in a cult must have been so scary, at least u are free of that now.
    spirituality doesn't have to include god I don't think, I don't believe in god as such, bt I believe there is a higher spiritual power.
    I believe in angels, law of attraction and energy.
    if there is a god Ithink there is only one amongst every religion but just that he or she presents it self differently to different religions.
    just like people say they have seen angels or spirits that can appear in different forms
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:02 pm

I think many people question if there is a god then why do bad things happen to people, I do not know the answer to that question, I guess if there is good energy which brings angels and guides, there may be bad energy that brings bad things like demons and cause people to do bad things, I dunno.

I also believe religion and spirituality means different things to each person, even people who believe in the same things will have a different take and understanding on it and its best to find your own path, something that u can relate to, connect to and really feel.

I think religion is something that can be taught, expressed but I don't think children should have their religion chosen for them, I personally taught my kids about my personal views but If they grew up and wanted to become Christians, muslim or whatever religion that would be fine with me.

I think there would be less fighting in the world if everyone could just agree there isno right god or higher power, just that there is, one.
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:48 pm

your welcome, I like trying to help people, we all do here, just post away with any questions and theres lots of information here too for you to read up on :)
    mysticGuidance
    mysticGuidance
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Post by mysticGuidance Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:03 pm

I had no idea there were so many Clairs. Does having a Deja Vu count as one of them?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:21 pm