Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

what gives you energy when you feel like you have none? 5nvklj

what gives you energy when you feel like you have none? 9tpt39

2 posters

what gives you energy when you feel like you have none?

Poll

what gives you energy when you are feeling drained?

[ 0 ]
    what gives you energy when you feel like you have none? I_vote_lcap0%what gives you energy when you feel like you have none? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    what gives you energy when you feel like you have none? I_vote_lcap17%what gives you energy when you feel like you have none? I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    what gives you energy when you feel like you have none? I_vote_lcap17%what gives you energy when you feel like you have none? I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    what gives you energy when you feel like you have none? I_vote_lcap0%what gives you energy when you feel like you have none? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    what gives you energy when you feel like you have none? I_vote_lcap32%what gives you energy when you feel like you have none? I_vote_rcap [32%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 6
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

what gives you energy when you feel like you have none? Empty what gives you energy when you feel like you have none?

Post by astraldreamer Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:21 pm

What do you find helps you gain more energy when you are feeling drained of it.

my body is kinda weird, food makes me feel even more tired and drained and so does sleep.

the things that help me gain a little energy are music, just any music I like, singing and also holding and talking to my crystals.

you can choose multiple answers.

just thought it would be a interesting poll :)
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

what gives you energy when you feel like you have none? Empty Re: what gives you energy when you feel like you have none?

Post by Cloud Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:02 pm

Music
    Exercise

.. I'm the same. Food makes me tired (most times, no matter what it is, unless it's fruit/salad it leaves me feeling rubbish

Gems too but depends on how tired. Sleep is usually not very refreshing, so music, exercise and gems. Meditation tends to make me sleepy

great post peace

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

what gives you energy when you feel like you have none? Empty Re: what gives you energy when you feel like you have none?

Post by Cloud Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:03 pm

Also, vitamin b complex is the best vitamin.. if you tired most of the day get some vitamin b complex tabs .. they work a dream

❤

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:07 pm

thank you yes I will try that, I thrive on fruit too especially pineapples
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:39 am

Selenite gemstone seems to help with energy too

❤

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:39 am