Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

spiritual path reading 5nvklj

spiritual path reading 9tpt39

2 posters

spiritual path reading

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

spiritual path reading Empty spiritual path reading

Post by astraldreamer Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:11 am

Hi I see lots of people posting requests for readings so I feel a little bad jumping on that bandwagon and adding to the pressure, but if possible I would love a spiritual path reading if such a thing even exists lol.

im very lost and troubled with what direction I am meant to be taking spiritually.
    im not sure I can explain myself but its almost as thought I feel I should be doing more with the gift I have but im unsure still of what those full gifts are.

I think I am here to help people awaken spiritually, or to teach about it, but some confirmation or direction from the higher beings would be really good.

every day I just have this lost feeling, like I spend much of every day reading about spiritual stuff and just get this feeling im meant to be doing something and not just reading about it all.

also been getting a lot of vibration feelings in my body when I am awake, especially when talking about spiritual things or reading about it or meditating and spending more and more time in meditive states automatically.

also feel like I have been thrown back into buying and working with crystals suddenly and urgently, I used to work with them a lot about 10 years ago but life got busy and I stopped, but Friday I bumped into a crystal shop when I was on holiday and was drawn to a few.

not been able to stop researching them etc since I got back.
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

spiritual path reading Empty Re: spiritual path reading

Post by astraldreamer Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:36 am

just noticed the time I posted, 11.11, im always seeing these numbers every day
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Post by Cloud Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:06 pm

i'd be happy to help you out astral

I can do these readings yes
    I'll get back to you in the week with it, hopefully next two days hugs

heartsign Not a problem

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:16 pm

aww wonderful cloud thank you, but no rush , I know you have your hands ful with other readings :)
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:27 pm

also cloud I do not think I am a empath after all, being reading a lot this morning and I think I am clairsentient.
    it explains a lot.

https://intuitivesoulsblog.com/clairsentient-psychic/

Last edited by astraldreamer on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Post by Cloud Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:10 am

hugs Astral

I've not done this kind of reading for a long time but here goes

I definitely feel that you are drawn to crystal/gemstones for a reason
    You strike me as a natural healer. You might understand that before you discovered your gifts you were probably drawn to caring and looking after other people and friends

The energy I sense from you as a person is that of a therapist, a counsellor, a guide, leader, a healer. Typically the energy I would feel from someone who cares for other people or animals, like a surgeon, therapist, a doctor, or a spiritual healer

I know you mentioned some time ago you wanted to work with children doing psychology, I still see you going down that route but I also feel strongly pulled to you learning and practising a form of spiritual healing such as crystal healing, or making items with gemstones and selling them on, like gemstone bracelets. That's definitely a huge part of your spiritual path, your self development and teaching others

check out BSY, I think I shared it with you before www.bsygroup.co.uk

The courses are a little pricey but some local colleges may do part time spiritual courses on weekends..some do reiki, crystal healing, feng shui, reflexology and so on. I feel you will in the next few years and your natural pull to the stones makes perfect sense. You are able to sense the stones energy and vibrations. Just like a pharmacist knows what someone needs, I feel you naturally know what others are in need of. Same with doctors diagnosis and intuition, you may have a 'medical intuition' yourself, unsure if that would make sense to you, but I feel you are highly sensitive in knowing or sensing what may be wrong with others. Maybe even Including yourself

Whilst i'm doing this, I also got through a message that justice will come for you meaning that an unfair decision or judgement against you will be resolved soon. Thought I would share that

Truth is going to come out, the genuine truth, the one where others can see you're innocent and have/had good intentions.

Aside from this, I feel you are just so caring for others. I do sense you are highly psychic yourself and I do believe you're probably an Indigo. I feel you are definitely a healer and you being drawn to visit the sea and 'escape' is part of that. I feel you're an older soul and you possibly lived here before on Earth, but remember a time where things were very different. There was silence and peace and you were probably living beside the ocean, not necessarily in England but maybe even by that river you mentioned tonight. I just felt I should write and share that with you.
    I feel your purpose is helping and aiding others, particularly children and elderly and the whole time I've focused on you I keep seeing huge white gemstone rocks. They look a bit like Howlite but in natural form,

spiritual path reading Natural-AAA-Howlite-Gemstone-Rough-Raw-Material.jpg_350x350

^ Natural Howlite
    [url=alibaba.com]Image Credit/Source[/url]

I never worked with gemstones but I would say it may be worth looking into that one for yourself

spiritual path reading Howlite_gemstone_meaning_480-350_large
    Howlite healing properties
    Image Source/Credit

I feel you are here to help the planet as a whole, as a lightworker. And times are tough for many lighworkers/starseeds right now because we find we're faced with personal life changes and events quite often. It's important to remember that these difficulties will be overcome and all you do for others will be rewarded back to you and your family in the form of luck/healing and you will gain more wisdom, helping you to help others out.
    Self care is really important for us all right now and I feel you are doing great in listening to what you need yourself, like taking a break to be near the sea, to find yourself and re- energize. You needed it, and I feel the gems are ones that you currently need to. I'd say you have skill in sensing energy and sensing other peoples needs, any form of volunteering or work to do with helping others is for you. As for how, it's really what you are drawn to, it could be angel readings, clairvoyance, or learning crystal healing

As a lightworker just remember you can easily burn out, because you are so sensitive to others, to energy, it's important to keep your stones close to you especially when going out and dealing with people who are a little draining

I also feel like Citrine would be good for you, do you have any?

I'm not sure what else to add other than you have a lovely nature and what you are looking for is looking for you too. I feel you will be drawn more to the things you are supposed to be doing. The things you are reading about when you feel that energy, I feel that's a calling from your soul, 100%

As for how and when, don't worry, I personally believe if we are 100% meant to be doing something, we find a way, or a way finds us ❤ ❤

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:00 am

another beautiful reading cloud, thank you very much.

you know I have been thinking about learning about crystal energy and healing as I do connect with them, if I lay them on my body I can feel them vibrating and my body vibrating. I also want to do angel card readings and develop my clairvoyance and clairsentience but I don't know how.

and even though I have been through so much hurt in my life, even from my mum who was supposed to love me, nobody can, has or will ever take away my heart that is and always has been filled with love.

nor can they take away my fighter spirit which I think is the indigo child that you mentioned.

im emotional now and crying lol

I have been feeling that I may be a lightworker for a while now, probably explains why I feel like a alien my whole life, never fitting in or wanting too.

a bit like a Jehovah witness likes to preach about god, I kind of feel the same way about spirituality, crystals and angels especially.

I feel love for them you know?

all of my life I have always tried to help people, even before helping myself, tht is when I feel my best, when ive helped someone solve a problem. especially emotional problems, which is quite ironic cus emotional problems is what I personally suffer with.
    so I can take what you said about the therapist thing.

I do want to help people but I feel it has to be in some sort of spiritual way rather than just medical.

I feel the message you got about justice will come, is in relation to my eldest daughter who hasn't spoken to me since april.

she has been going around telling people that her life with me was hell that she would rather die then come back here, that I treated her badly, controlled her etc etc, that isn't true at all and absolutely breaks my heart.

my great great granny was a natural healer in Jamaica, she used herbs, she was known as the local witch doctor lol, she was a empath like me and I feel I get my gift from her.

I know about burn out and the importance of protecting myself so I am working on that too.

my crystals are like my little friends I carry around in my pocket in a little pouch, I even take them to bed lol, and I hate the colour yellow but I was drawn into buying citrine crystals when I was on holiday.

one lives in my purse always and the other one lives under my pillow.

im going to buy myself a selenite crystal tomorrow so I will look out for howlite too.

please if u can sense anything else about how I am supposed to progress on this spiritual journey then please let me know, I feel a bit stuck, especially with my dreaming not being how it used to be,

lucid dreaming and astral travelling used to be a big part of my life and now its hardly there and I miss it.

thank you so much cloud for taking the time to do me this lovely reading,
    I will be forever greatful for that xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:15 am