Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Reading for my relationship 5nvklj

Reading for my relationship 9tpt39

2 posters

Reading for my relationship

Feesh
    Feesh
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Reading for my relationship Empty Reading for my relationship

Post by Feesh Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:43 am

Hello, new user here!

Me and my boyfriend have had a long distance relationship for a very long time now and it's at the point where it feels like an endless time waiting for when we can be together. Is there any sign of us being together in the future?
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Reading for my relationship Empty Re: Reading for my relationship

Post by Cloud Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:37 am

Hi Feesh

Welcome to Mystic Sisterhood.

Great having you join us.

Sorry to hear of all you have been through.

My main and immediate impression is that this relationship could go two ways. I do see a delay in you meeting one another, and it doesn't seem to be caused by you but by your partner ~

I do feel they are interested, that they love you, but I feel patience is needed here, and I mean this can work, you will both need to be patient if you are both willing for it to continue , I feel something must change though, although you two meeting is something I feel positive about i'm not sure from there where it will go. For one, I don't see, but secondly I feel you both have to make some sort of alternate arrangement, such as one of you moving closer to the other, for this to work how you both would like it to.
    I feel you are both wanting to be closer, is that right? because I also feel both of you are hesitant or one of you is hesitant and the other is financially struggling and not able to. My main answer is yes, this is worth fighting for, if you want to make it work, it'll definitely work, on the other hand, never feel guilt for considering your own needs. Life is short after all. But love is love, and it's worth working and waiting for, the effort will pay off, just consider alternative arrangements,

Hope this helps you out a bit
    Cloud

PS....If you had more specific questions let me know and i'll get back to you as soon as I can
    peace

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am