Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

gemtones that you cant tolerate very well? 5nvklj

gemtones that you cant tolerate very well? 9tpt39

4 posters

gemtones that you cant tolerate very well?

Saturn
    Saturn
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Times User Thanked: : 2

gemtones that you cant tolerate very well? Empty gemtones that you cant tolerate very well?

Post by Saturn Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:17 am

This has always been a mystery so wanted to ask u all

I cant be anywhere near the gemstones hematite and sodalite, they both make me feel heavy and depressed and sodalite makes me feel ill when i'm holding it or around it and I was always puzzled by this, does anyone have an explanation for why we may not be able to be comfortable around certain gemstones or have u experienced this yourself? :?: :!:
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1246

gemtones that you cant tolerate very well? Empty Re: gemtones that you cant tolerate very well?

Post by Dragon Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:41 am

GreatTopic.

For myself, I would think, the frequencies of the crystals themselves, may trigger certain memories, thoughts, feelings, that are negative.

All the way down to affecting chakras.

Not that the crystals themselves harbor / emit negative vibes, per  se. (your crystals hitting the 'junk in your trunk').

My reference to the above crystals are the 'pure' kind, those untouched by humans, found wading on beach, in river, etc.

We also can consider the possibilities, however, of crystals that were handled by humans, unclean, uncharged, in being handled many times over, before it gets to you.

Kinda like food, if a meal is prepared with love, it will be super satisfying, versus food tasting horrible when prepared when cook is consumed by personal toxic energies, transferred to the food.

Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

gemtones that you cant tolerate very well? Empty Re: gemtones that you cant tolerate very well?

Post by Cloud Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:46 pm

I absolutely love this reply ^^ You are right dragon, it probably has something to do with the frequencies and energies emitted triggering memory or clearing up old collected energy

Dragon wrote:Not that the crystals themselves harbor / emit negative vibes, per  se. (your crystals hitting the 'junk in your trunk').

My reference to the above crystals are the 'pure' kind, those untouched by humans, found wading on beach, in river, etc.

:goodpost: :goodpost:
    I know in Reiki healing, cleansing symptoms as we call them can be rough, it must be similar with gemstones, energy and memories re surfacing to be healed,  I know energy shifts can be uncomfortable, must be that, you're right

Dragon wrote:Kinda like food, if a meal is prepared with love, it will be super satisfying, versus food tasting horrible when prepared when cook is consumed by personal toxic energies, transferred to the food.
    I agree with that so much. I have noticed it as well...same with non fair trade products, knowing the battle the workers face to give us things like our coffee, cocoa, bananas, it does put things into perspective, energy can affect so much... same with the stones, thanks for sharing ❤

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:14 pm

Hello Saturn, Sodalite is known as the worry stone anyway and often runs in alignment with the blue goldstone that also does indeed work with empathy. I struggle with wearing amethyst crystal jewellery too because of the fact that amethyst attracts that of the alike minded vibration, especially active for when one is open. With that said, maybe just clear it and ask for what purpose the stone wishes to be used for, alternatively, you could work with the ethereal crystal consciousness and go from there should you not wish to work with the real stones themselves. :) A fab topic though.
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:06 pm

Yeah but the question from my end ....it's the very same stones that attract us ,
    So why do they get unsync .
    There is a star ruby I bought , but I don't feel like carrying it aroubd but appreciate it when it in my hand .....I don't understand it .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:15 am